Whether you're a prospective student or you've been at SOU for awhile, whether you've been on an IEP since second grade or you've just been diagnosed, whether you have a temporary disability or a permanent one, Disability Resources (DR) can assist you with classroom accommodations. If you are sending documentation to SOU for disability accommodation purposes, DR is the place to send it.
- Find out how to get started with Disability Resources. Information about documentation guidelines and what steps to follow to receive accommodation services.
- Are you the parent of a student with a disability? Check out our page just for you.
- Want to know more about how to become a student at Southern Oregon University? Our Admissions department will be happy to help you find out more. Plan to visit Disability Resources when you schedule your campus visit!
- Everyone needs information on money! Our Scholarships and Internships page can help you figure out how to pay for your college degree.
- Wondering about transitioning to university life when you have a disability? Check out the Department of Education's information on Preparing for Postsecondary Education or our chart on the differences between high school and college. Or, get even more in-depth on planning your transition to the university with Going to College.
- Looking for more supports, such as tutoring or a college success class? Success at Southern may be able to help you.
- Find out just about anything you ever wanted to know about Disability Resources in our Student Handbook.
- Research the many and varied types of technology we provide to assist students with disabilities.
- Learn more about intellectual disabilities and college in Oregon.