Congratulations on your admission to SOU!
We are excited that you have decided to join our inclusive campus community that is dedicated to student success, intellectual growth, and responsible global citizenship.
All admitted students who have submitted the enrollment deposit should receive an email invitation to sign up for ROAR. If you have already submitted the enrollment deposit and have not yet received this email, please contact the office of New Student Orientation. Sign up for a ROAR event is on a first come, first served basis and is free for students and guests.
Raider Orientation and Registration will help you:
GET CONNECTED to the people, programs, and places at SOU
GET INFORMED about your transition to SOU
GET REGISTERED for your fall term courses
As a new member of the SOU community, this is your opportunity to start developing connections that will last a lifetime. You will connect with:
- New and current students
- Faculty and staff
- The SOU campus
- The Ashland and Medford communities
We want to give you the information needed to feel at home when you arrive this fall. Experts from across campus will ensure you are informed about:
- The history, culture, and traditions at SOU
- Academic programs and curriculum
- Financial components of going to college
- Your first year experience at SOU
- Campus resources, student life, and extracurricular activities
At ROAR, you will have the exciting opportunity to meet with an advisor and register for fall classes!
- Engage with faculty from your major
- Meet with our professional academic advisors
- Explore the many options for fall term classes
- Register for fall term classes!
We look forward to seeing you this summer!