Veterans Services at Southern Oregon University
Southern Oregon University welcomes the men and women that have served our country as part of our armed forces.
The Office of Admissions, working very closely with the Veterans' Resource Office and the State of Oregon's Department of Veteran Affairs are committed to serving you with all the tools and services necessary in making your transition as smooth as possible from your military life to that of a student on our campus.
This website contains the essential information designed for veterans to be successful here at Southern Oregon University. Here you will be able to find information about your GI Bill Benefits and the procedure needed to be able to use them. We have also included other important links that may be helpful with your veteran benefits.
- Oregon Department of Veteran Affairs
- Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Student Veterans of America
- 888-HLP-4-Vets (888-457-4838)
- Career Development Services
- Academic Advising
- Academic Support Programs
- SOU Military Science Department
- SOU Financial Aid: Veterans' Benefits