ASSOU Term 2013 - 2014
Student Body President Job Description
- 3.1.1 The President shall be a voting member of the Oregon Students Association Board of Directors.
- 3.1.2 The President shall be a liaison between the student body and administration.
- 3.1.3 The President shall be in frequent contact with the local city government, and shall attend or appoint someone to attend City Council meetings.
- 3.1.4 The President shall be the chair of the Heads of Government Committee.
- 3.1.5 The President shall work with the Director of Finance ASSOU Administrative Advisor to manage payroll for ASSOU officers.
- 3.1.6 The President shall advise the Director of Communications regarding the diffusion of information for student body awareness via campus-wide email communications.
- 3.1.7 The President will oversee and communicate with the OSA Campus Organizer.
- 3.1.8 The President shall appoint student members to sit on university committees.