ASSOU Term 2013 - 2014
Oregon Opportunity Movement Music Video
ASSOU and the SOU Media Movement made this music video about how Oregon’s divestment from public universities is the #1 reason for exploding tuition and student debt as well as financial problems for our school. To ensure opportunities for this generation and those yet to come, we need Oregon to reinvest in higher education.
You can help spark the change by watching the video and sharing it with your friends! Together we'll show Oregon that higher education is a good investment.
Student Body President Job Description
- 3.1.1 The President shall be a voting member of the Oregon Students Association Board of Directors.
- 3.1.2 The President shall be a liaison between the student body and administration.
- 3.1.3 The President shall be in frequent contact with the local city government, and shall attend or appoint someone to attend City Council meetings.
- 3.1.4 The President shall be the chair of the Heads of Government Committee.
- 3.1.5 The President shall work with the Director of Finance ASSOU Administrative Advisor to manage payroll for ASSOU officers.
- 3.1.6 The President shall advise the Director of Communications regarding the diffusion of information for student body awareness via campus-wide email communications.
- 3.1.7 The President will oversee and communicate with the OSA Campus Organizer.
- 3.1.8 The President shall appoint student members to sit on university committees.