Executive and Judicial Positions Open for 2015-2016
We are excited to announce that applications for the 2015-2016 ASSOU Executive Cabinet & Judicial Branch are officially open!
We are seeking applications for the following student government positions:
• Director of Public Relations
• Director of Finance and Administration
• Director of Gender Equality and Sexual Diversity
• Director of Multicultural Affairs
• Director of Governmental Affairs
• Director of ROAP- Recreation, Outdoor, and Athletic Programs
• Director of Student Advocacy
• Director of Sustainability
• Chief Justice
• Associate Justice
Please fully read the position descriptions before applying.
In addition to meeting the specific job requirements, all applicants must meet the following qualifications:
• Must be taking a minimum of four credits for the duration of your appointment and show evidence of actively working toward a degree.
• Must be in good academic and conduct standing with the university.
• Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
To apply fill out the application here!
Priority deadline is Friday, May 22nd
Any questions should be directed to: assouapplications2015@gmail.
“The ASSOU internship program taught me skills which can be translated to all aspects of life and introduced me to tons of new opportunities.”
–Jane Silva, ASSOU Executive Secretary
Internships are a great way to get immersed in ASSOU and gain valuable experience in student government. As an intern, you'll learn valuable organizing skills and build lifelong friendships. Your assigned mentor will guide and support you. For more information, contact us or visit SOURS upstairs in the Stevenson Union.
“The ASSOU internship class is an excellent way to become more involved in student government and the student fee process. The material is helpful, and more importantly, the people involved are fantastic. If you believe you want to be more involved on campus, I would say the ASSOU internship class is a must.”
–Belieu Vaughn, Clubs & Organizations Senator
ASSOU offers a range of volunteer opportunities. Whether you want to lobby state legislators at the capitol, register students to vote, or sit on a committee board, we have a place for you. For more information, contact us or visit SOURS upstairs in the Stevenson Union.