OUS and SOU have contracted with US Bank to provide Departmental VISA credit cards, also referred to as Purchasing Cards. If adding users, please provide them with the SOU Purchasing Card Procedure Manual.
The cards are to be used to purchase specific types of goods and services for the University which will result in significant efficiencies and convenience. OUS Fiscal Policy 70.100 establishes the guidelines for this policy.
OUS requires procurement card users, custodians, and budget authorities to all take a knowledge test regarding the use of the card. You can register and take the test by visiting this link: https://secure.ous.edu/cont-div/procurement/
- SOU Purchasing Card Procedure Manual (P-Card Manual for Campus Departments)
- Department Purchasing Card - Application & Agreement (formerly "Addendum" Form)
... P-Card "Terms and Conditions"
- Request to Increase Purchasing Card Limits
- Statement Cutoff Schedule (Billing Cycle time-periods)
- Activity Log Form
- Business Services P-Card "Audit Form" - for your reference
- SOU Purchasing Card - Sanctions for Misuse