Training Workshop - Friday, November 2, 2012
Sponsored by Business Services
Afternoon Session - Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Location: Library 114 (Electronic Classroom) on first floor
Reservations are recommended to assist us in planning and to reserve you a computer. Please notify Victoria Vannice, Office Specialist, in Business Services to let her know which sessions you plan on attending. Note, however, all will be welcome as space is available. Links will be provided as Presentations are finalized.
To make a Reservation, you can reach Victoria by e-mail email@example.com or call (541) 552-8528.
AGENDA - Session 1
- 1:00 - General Information & Training Format
- 1:15 - Banner Finance Coding Structure
- 1:30 - Personal Services Contracts
- 1:45 - Regular Pay Invoices and Monitoring Status
- 2:00 - Business Travel - What you Need to Know
- 2:15 - Purchasing Card Overview - Card User, Card Custodian and Budget Authority
- 2:30 - BREAK
- 2:45 - Reimbursement Requests - When to Use and How to Avoid
- 3:00 - Payroll Processes
- 3:15 - Reading and Understanding Reports in Connection to Budget (RCM)
- 3:30 - Tour of Business Services Financial Reports (Website)
- 3:45 - Journal Vouchers
- 4:00 - Fixed Assets
- 4:15 - Facilities, Manangement and Planning (FMP) - Mail Services, Work Requests
- 4:30 End
The intent of the format is for attendees to be able to access the powerpoint presentations during the Session, take notes directly on the powerpoint, and be able to save notes to their personal drives following the Workshop.