The world is in your hands ...
what will you do with it?
- Highlight your experience abroad in job interviews and on your resume.
- Set yourself apart from other applicants.
- Gain new skills, independence, and self-confidence.
- Learn to recognize and appreciate how culture determines values and behaviors.
- Make lifelong friendships with people you would not otherwise have met.
- Participate in an international internship.
- Develop fluency in a foreign language and meet your foreign language requirements.
Education and Internship Abroad
The School of Business strongly encourages SOU students to experience a new culture, broaden their academics, and engage in the world by enrolling in an education abroad program.
To learn how to apply for Study Abroad, Click Here!
Opportunities for Business students
- Argentina - Rosario, NCSA Study Center
- Mexico - Guanajuato, Universidad de Guanajuato SEM/YEAR
- Mexico - Guanajuato, Universidad de Guanajuato SUMMER
- Mexico - Monterrey, Monterrey Tech University
- China - Shanghai, Tongji University
- Japan - Akita, Akita International University
- Japan - Tokyo, Aoyama Gakuin University or Waseda University
- South Korea - Seoul, Dankook University (SUMMER Language & Culture Studies)
- South Korea - Seoul, Ewha University or Yonsei University
- Thailand - Chiang Mai, Payap University's International College
- Denmark - Copenhagen, Copenhagen Business School *applicant acceptance limit*
- England - Winchester, University of Winchester
- France - Lyon, Lyon I, II, III or Université Catholique
- Germany - Saarbrücken, HTW - SUMMER SCHOOL
- Germany - Wernigerode, Hochshule Harz - SEM/YEAR
- Germany - Wernigerode, Hochshule Harz - SUMMER SCHOOL
- Spain - Oviedo, NCSA Study Center
- Australia - Geelong, Melbourne, Warrnambool, Deakin University
- Australia - Perth, Curtin University of Technology
- Australia- Cairns, Townsville, James Cook University
- Australia - Canberra, Australian National University
- New Zealand - Dunedin, University of Otago
International Dual Degrees
Undergraduate Dual Degree
Students in this program earn both a business degree from SOU and a degree from one of our partner universities in Germany (Hochschule Harz or HTW Saarlandes).
The program of study can be completed in four years, with a year of study at one of the German universities during a student's Junior or Senior year. Business classes are taught in English.
Graduate Dual Degree
In just one year (4 quarters) students can earn an MBA (Master of Business Administration) from SOU and a Master in International Management from HTW University in Saarbrücken, Germany. *All classes are taught in English.
Guanajuato Dual Degree
Students can earn an MiM (Master in Management) from SOU and a Master in Management from Universidad de Guanajuato in Guanajuato Mexico.