The world is in your hands ...
what will you do with it?
- Highlight your experience abroad in job interviews and on your resume.
- Set yourself apart from other applicants.
- Gain new skills, independence, and self-confidence.
- Learn to recognize and appreciate how culture determines values and behaviors.
- Make lifelong friendships with people you would not otherwise have met.
- Participate in an international internship.
- Develop fluency in a foreign language and meet your foreign language requirements.
Education and Internship Abroad
The School of Business strongly encourages SOU students to experience a new culture, broaden their academics, and engage in the world by enrolling in an education abroad program.
Summer 2014 Study Abroad Information
Note: 2014 School of Business Application Deadline has passed.
Summer 2014 Program Information Video by Mary Gardiner, SOU International Programs
- Copenhagen Business School (Denmark) Brochure
- Dankook University (Korea) Brochure
- HTW, Saarbrucken (Germany) Brochure
- Study Away Options Handout
International Dual Degrees
Undergraduate Dual Degree
Students in this program earn both a business
degree from SOU and a degree from one of
our partner universities in Germany
(Hochschule Harz or HTW Saarlandes).
The program of study can be completed in
four years, with a year of study at one of the
German universities during a student's Junior
or Senior year. Business classes are taught in
Graduate Dual Degree
In just one year (4 quarters) students can earn an MBA (Master of Business Administration) from SOU and a Master in International Management from HTW University in Saarbrücken, Germany. *All classes are taught in English.
Guanajuato Dual Degree
Students can earn an MiM (Master in Management) from SOU and a Master in Management from Universidad de Guanajuato in Guanajuato Mexico.