SOU is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and expects all employers recruiting SOU students to abide by NACE's Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services & Employment Professionals and our recruiting policies.
Affirmative Action Statement: Southern Oregon University is committed to providing equal opportunity in its recruitment, admissions, educational programs, activities, and employment without discrimination on the basis of age, disability, national origin, race, color, marital status, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. Affirmative Action Officer: 541-552-6114, 1250 Siskiyou Boulevard, Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR 97520. Campus information: 541-552-7672.
Post a Job for SOU Students and Alumni
Employers, click HERE to post jobs and internships. Please visit the appropriate section below for important information about logging in for the first time, as our system has changed.
Need to create an account?
- Visit the CareerLink page at https://www.myinterfase.
com/sou/employer/ to log in.
- Click the "Click here to register!" link.
- Search for your organization in the "Find Your Organization" box.
- If you see your organization, select it and click "Continue." Then, fill out your contact information and click "Register."
- If you don't see your organization, click "Can't find your organization?" Then, fill out your organization information, your contact information, and click "Register."
For more information, email Max Brooks, or call the Office of Career Preparation at 541-552-6131.