Where can Southern Oregon University take YOU?
Your SOU journey may begin in the classroom, but it can end anywhere you’d like. The perfect job. A great graduate school. An adventure overseas. The possibilities are endless, but getting there takes some planning.
That’s where the Office of Career Preparation comes in. This website will help you explore your interests, find jobs and internships, prepare your application materials, and ace your interviews.
So go on and take a look around. It’s never too early to start planning for your future. And if you still have questions, schedule an appointment with the Career Preparation Coordinator.
What would you like to do?
- Attend the 2015 SOU Career and Internship Fair
- Learn About the PEAK Jobs Program
- Explore My Options
- Find a Campus Job
- Search Internship and Employment Opportunities
- Earn Credit for an Internship
- Create a Resume
- Write a Cover Letter
- Request References & Letters of Recommendation
- Prepare for an Interview
- Prepare for the Career Fair
- Apply to Graduate School