A DAY THAT COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Saturday, March 9, 2013
The Higher Education Center
101 S. Bartlett St., Medford
Career Transformations is a one-day event for mid-career people ready for significant career change.
- Hear from people who have made successful career transitions.
- Learn about growth areas in the Rogue Valley.
- Explore resources for starting your own business.
- Listen in on employers discussing mid-level hiring needs.
- Resources for You
Talk directly with representatives from regional sources to help you assess and improve your skills, market yourself, create a business, finance your education, and much more. This is not a commercial event; all organizations are non-profit or government providers of service here to let you know about services available to help you re-career.
Career Transformations is sponsored by:
- Southern Oregon University
- Rogue Community College
- The WorkSource Oregon Employment Department
- Small Business Development Center
- The Job Council
- Southern Oregon Media Group
- Jackson County Library Services
Geneva Craig, PhD, RN: The Courage to Change When Presented with Life Challenges
Representative AARP Oregon, Diversity Advisory Council, and Clinical Program Coordinator Inpatient Rehabilitation Center at Rogue Regional Medical Center
Ainoura Oussenbec, Workforce Analyst, WorkSource Oregon Employment Department: Labor Market Trends
Get the inside scoop on growth areas for the Rogue Valley. Equip yourself with knowledge about emerging markets, hot careers, and jobs that are in demand for your talents.
- Finding Work at 50+
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Soul Search
- Making Self Employment Work for You
- Assessment & Online Resources
Registration cost is $10. We encourage advance registration. Space is limited.
Click here to register online or call 541-552-6899 to register by phone.
Sponsored by Southern Oregon University, Rogue Community College, WorkSource Oregon Employment Department, The Job Council, AARP, Southern Oregon Media Group and Jackson County Library Services.