SOU's Collegiate Recovery Program
Apply to CORE
Students must apply and be admitted to CORE and Southern Oregon University in order to participate.
Students who apply to CORE must:
- Agree to actively engage in the CORE Community.
- Agree to attend a minimum of two twelve-step meetings per week.
- Develop or continue a relationship with a sponsor.
- Participate in weekly meetings of the CORE.
- Engage in a minimum of 10 hours of civic engagement each year.
If you have questions or need assistance with either application, please feel free to contact the Director, Taylor Burke at (541) 552-6223.