Computer Science juniors and seniors may apply for these internship positions directly with the company. Please review the position duties and skills being requested. Applications must be made directly with the business and contact information is on each listing. We encourage you to submit a cover letter, resume, and references as a minimum application packet.
In some cases not all of the requested skills are covered in the SOU CS curriculum. The businesses submitting the internship proposals have been informed of SOU CS coursework and content to an extent. We encourage you to apply if you are interested in a specific position, are committed to delivering results that meet the company's objectives, and are willing to learn on the job.
Revisit this page for new internship opportunities that will be posted as they become available. We look forward to building this program as an exciting new learning opportunity for students as well as a strong bridge with local business in creating future employment positions for graduates. Please contact your faculty advisor if you have questions about the internship program or a position.
Fall 2014 Internship Positions
- Earthly Goods dbs ShoesCentral: e-Commerce
- Moss Adams: Technology Support Specialist
- Retail Up Position 1: Enhance a Point of Sale System (virtual)
- Retail Up Position 2: Build a Sophisticated Word Press Site (virtual)
- Retail Up Position 3: Add New Functions and Features to ASP E-commerce System (virtual)
- Shasta Networks: Entry Level Integration Engineer
- SOU Geospatial Lab: Programming and Geospatial Technology
- SOU Information Technology: Datacenter Operation and Maintenance
- TaxCreditJobs LLC: Social Media Coordinator
- TaxCreditJobs LLC: Website