The following courses are required for the Computer Science minor. These courses also constitute core requirements for the Bachelors of Computer Science degree. To earn a minor in Computer Science, students must complete the required 28 credits with a 2.5 GPA or better. See the SOU Catalog for course descriptions.
Computer Science Minor (28 credits):
- CS 256 - Computer Science I, 4 credits
- CS 257 - Computer Science II, 4 credits
- CS 258 - Computer Science III, 4 credits
- CS 314 – Computer Organization, 4 credits
- CS 352 – Programming Languages, 4 credits
- CS 360 – Databases, 4 credits
- Mth 243 – Introduction to Statistics, 4 credits
Download the Coursework Requirements Chart.