Innovation & Leadership Program
The Division of Business, Communication & Environmental Studies offers a multidisciplinary bachelor’s degree program for working professionals who are emerging and developing leaders within their organizations. Classes are accelerated and hybrid, scheduled in 5-week modules with class both in person and online. This program supports use of credit for prior learning (CPL) as part of meeting general education, program pre-requisites, and elective requirements.
Innovation and Leadership is for people who have:
- One to two years of previous college experience;
- At least five years of work experience beyond the entry level; and
- A desire to lead, innovate, collaborate, and think creatively.
How to apply: You must first be admitted to the University. Please contact the Office of Admissions. In your admission application indicate that you want to be in the Innovation & Leadership (INL) program. Once admitted to the University, you will be invited to apply to INL. The process is simple:
- Fill out the short application. INL application in pdf format
- Write a short (max 500 words) statement addressing how this program relates to your career goals, and how your prior work and educational experience will contribute to a rich learning environment in the classroom.
- Submit the application, written statement, and your current resume as directed on the application.
For more information and/or an initial academic advising appointment, contact us at: