Students must be admitted to Southern Oregon University before they can be accepted to U-CAM. We encourage students to apply simultaneously to SOU and the U-CAM program. After admittance to the university, completed U-CAM applications are reviewed and students are notified of acceptance within three weeks. Currently enrolled students at SOU may apply at any time; enrollment in U-CAM generally begins the following term.
To apply for acceptance to the U-CAM program, please complete the following steps:
- Complete U-CAM application below
- Students with disabilities only:
Submit current documentation of disability.
Documentation may be uploaded online, or sent to us by mail or fax.
Please check the disability documentation guidelines
- The $50 program application fee will be billed to your student account
(separate from SOU's standard application fee)
- The $250 program deposit will be billed to your student account
- Sign and return the program contract
Questions? Feel free to contact us!
University Coaching and Academic Mentoring
Shawn Foster, Coordinator