Where are some of our Graduates??
Graduates involved in corporations and businesses, governments, consulting firms, public interest groups, not-for-profit organizations, and law firms. These entities recruit majors for a wide variety of administrative, management, and financial positions as well as to conduct economic research. Both the capstone and the internship leave student with a substantial and tangible piece of work and work experience to present to prospective employers.
- Project Officer, IBM, Tokyo, Japan
- Hospital administrator, Wyoming State Hospital
- Head of the Urban Renewal Department, City of Medford, Oregon
- Consultant for an insurance company, Medford, Oregon
- Consultant for residential market in Portland, Oregon
- Assistant planner, Rogue Valley Transit District (RVTD), Medford, Oregon
- Energy analyst, Electric Power Resource Institute (EPRI)
- Consultant for METRO, Portland, Oregon
- Economist, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- Faculty, Mineral Economics Department, Colorado School of Mine, Denver
- Head of the Economic Development Office, Coos Bay, Oregon
- Faculty, Department of economics, University of Nevada, Reno
- Planning technician, Rogue Valley Council of Government, Central Point, Oregon
- Assistant to the manager, US Bank, Portland, Oregon