Current SOU student - register online through MySOU.
Former Students (since 1990) - at MySOU, don't click the login button, but scroll to the third box on the left - "Alumni & Former Students". At the bottom of this section, click "Login to SIS web".
Not admitted to SOU (or prior to 1990) - To create a non-admit account at SOU, complete the electronic form at the Admissions website. They will send you an email alerting you that your account has been created.
To register for classes - the day after you receive the email from ESC your student account will have been created in MySOU:
-- Go to MySOU
-- Click "Students Activate your Account" under Account Help
-- Your user name is your SSN and your password is your DOB (mmddyy)
-- You will need to change your password from your DOB and create a challenge question
-- Now, walk through the screens to access the registration screen (you will need the crn - course reference number - to register)
If you have problems accessing your account - call the Student Help Desk at 541-552-6969
To access your online course - Courses are delivered through Moodle
- go to http://my.sou.edu and Login
- Now that you are in the portal, you can access your online courses
- Click on the Moodle icon on the top, right side of the page
- A new window should open with Moodle
- You will see a list of classes in which you are enrolled, click on the one you want to enter
For assistance, contact Angela Huftill at 1-541-552-6332.