Registration for 2013 Fall in the Field programs
Thank you for your interest in the 2013 Fall in the Field programs presented by Southern Oregon University's Environmental Education Masters students! We are so excited to take your students into the field!
We have either an overnight program (available to one class) or two day programs (available to one class per day) open at Deer Creek Center on Thursday, October 31 and Friday, November 1, 2013. If you would like to register for a program or the waitlist, please fill out the online registration form at the bottom of this page. Our 2013 Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument day programs are completed. Thanks to all the teachers and students who have supported our programs!
Visit our Fall in the Field information page for details about our program.
Returning teacher registration
Priority registration for returning teachers begins April 8, 2013 at 7:00 AM.
New teacher registration
New teacher registration begins April 22, 2013 at 7:00 AM.
To register for a 2013 Fall in the Field program:
1) Check the available dates on the calendar below. Click on the blue right arrow located in the upper left-hand corner of the calendar until September or October appears.
- Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument (CSNM) day programs are open to 2nd through 6th grade classes.
- CSNM programs run Tuesday through Friday, September 17 through October 4, 2013.
- CSNM programs can accommodate one or two classes each day, according to the calendar.
- Deer Creek Center (DCC) overnight programs are open to 4th through 6th grade classes.
- DCC programs run Tuesday and Wednesday, or Thursday and Friday, October 15 through November 1, 2013.
- DCC programs accommodate one class at a time.
- Maximum class size is 40 students.
- The online calendar is updated every 48 hours. Your registration will not automatically appear on the calendar.
2) Complete the online form below with your first and second choice of dates.
3) You will receive a confirmation email when your registration has been processed and your class has been scheduled. We will contact you if there are any problems with your registration.
4) Once your registration is confirmed, we will contact you with more information about your program.
Please contact the SEEC office with questions about registration:
- (541) 552-6876
Fewer programs than in the past
Our current graduate cohort is only eight students. In the past, the Environmental Education Masters cohort has been as large as 15 students. Please understand that this means we cannot offer as many programs or accommodate as many grade levels as in the past, and our program dates are firm. We anticipate a return to full program offerings next year. We are keeping a waitlist for our programs.