- At the bottom of the matrix, select the Tuition and Fees tab you wish to view.
- If available, use the scroll bars in the matrix to view information not visible in the window.
(1) Online UG courses tuition is $202.40/credit; online graduate level courses tuition $425/credit. Students will pay fees based on the number of on-campus credit hours.
(2) A one-time Matriculation Fee of $300 is assessed to all new and transfer students for admissions, advising, orientation, academic support services, and housing application.
(3) The Health Service basic fee is $138/student (at 6+hours) during the academic year and $81/student (at 6+ hours) during the summer. Insurance policy is optional.
(4) Qualified tuition and fees do not include student health insurance fees for Tax Relief Act Reporting.