Education Service District Courier Service...
The ESD (Education Service District) Courier is a daily shuttle service operated by the Jackson Education Service District. Its primary mission is to provide a courier service to transport audiovisual and other media materials, books, and supplies to and from the various schools within its district boundaries. It stops at some offices daily and others on a more limited schedule. It interconnects with couriers from Josephine and Klamath Counties so schools within those districts can also be accessed. A complete schedule of their routes can be otained by calline the ESD office at (541) 776-8560.
- The ESD Courier service operates typically from mid-August to mid-June.
- The ESD Courier delivers and picks up daily at Campus Mail Services between 8:00 a.m and 8:15 a.m.
- The ESD asks that items be addressed with the 1. person's name, 2. name of school, and 3. name of the district the school is in. It helps to date the item. Always include a return address.
- The ESD Courier service is for business use only. Personal items may not be shipped via ESD Courier.
- The state shuttle bus service does not operate south of Eugene.