We are pleased you have chosen Southern Oregon University for your educational program and we look forward to helping you plan your visit! Please keep and use this checklist to arrange your stay on campus.
Make your reservation:
- Call (541) 552-6375 or email your date inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A conference reservation packet will be mailed or faxed to you
- Complete and return the Educational Conference Approval Form and Reservation Form (To complete these forms on-line, click on each below)
» Educational Conference Approval Form
» Reservation Form
- As soon as your paperwork is approved you will receive a Conference Group Agreement and a request for a deposit equal to one night's lodging for your entire group at the double room rate
- Return your signed agreement and deposit and you're all set!
One month before arrival:
- You may change the number of participants and your meal plan up to thirty (30) days before your arrival
- Send a roommate roster
- Send an itinerary
- Provide a cell phone number so we can contact you on campus in case of emergency
Packing for Ashland is easy!
- We provide all bedding: sheets, blankets, pillows and towels
- Bring layers of clothing, a lightweight jacket and good walking shoes. Even the theater is casual dress!
- Bring a robe and flip flops for trips to the bathroom
- As a suggestion, leave expensive electronics and jewelry at home.
Fax (541) 552-6380