Skip Navigation

Southern Oregon University

Services & Requests

Facilities Management & Planning (FMP) provides maintenance services for University Housing.

There are two ways to report a maintenance or custodial request:

  1. Submit a request using the form below.
  2. Contact a housing staff member in your area

In the event of an emergency, such as water or steam line break, broken window, electrical short, or power outage, you have two options:

  1. Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm contact the University Housing office at 541-552-6371.
  2. After regular business hours or on weekends, please contact your Resident Assistant, Conference Assistant, or Resident Manager immediately:
  • Shasta & McLoughlin Halls: 541-941-1842
  • Greensprings: 541-941-3093
  • Madrone & St. Mary's: 541-941-2578
  • Family Housing: 541-944-3625
  • Conferences: 541-944-1408

Please remember that by submitting a work order, you are giving us permission to enter your room or apartment to correct the problem. 

University Housing

1250 Siskiyou Blvd | Ashland, OR 97520
(p) 541.552.6371 | (f) 541.552.6380 | (e)


Facebook Twitter NCV