Main Computer Lab
The Main Lab is the primary work center of our campus community and is open to all SOU students. Special facilities for visually and physically disabled persons are available as well. Scanners and color printers provide specialized input and output capabilities.
We are continually expanding and upgrading our software, hardware and services to provide Southern Oregon's students with the best technology available. Our staff of friendly lab aides is here to answer whatever questions you might have and to assist you with any problems using the equipment. If you have any questions regarding SOU's technology available to students, this is the place to go to get answers. We are here to help you.
Computing Services Center, East building.
- Mon-Thu 8:00am to 10:00pm
- Fri 8:00am to 9:30pm
- Sat 10:30am to 7:30pm
- Sun 10:30am to 10:00pm
Your student account will be charged for printing services.
Black & White Printing
- Single sided Black & White printer charges $0.05 per page.
- Duplex (double sided) is default, printer charges $0.05 per side.
- The name of this printer is "LabMLW-Print-Pay".
- Single sided Color printer charges $0.25 for each color print.
- Duplex (double sided) is default, printer charges $0.25 per side.
- The name of this printer is "LabML-Color-Pay".
- No dogs or other animals are allowed in the Main Lab. The only exception are service animals assisting customers with a disability, that are well-behaved and wearing a harness.
- If you have children with you, we ask that they are supervised and well behaved. Children are not allowed to use lab computers for play.
- Please refrain from using the scanner stations if you are not using the scanner.