The Higher Education Center is SOU’s Medford campus and also our Transfer Center – where you will find just what you need for a smooth transition into SOU:
- Prospective student advising, to find out exactly what is needed to finish your degree.
- Assistance with the transfer process, reducing uncertainty with clear, holistic, advising.
- A 2-year tentative schedule of classes, so you can develop a long-term academic plan.
- Evening, weekend, and online classes – to fit a degree around your work schedule.
- Financial Aid counseling sensitive to transfer student issues.
- Advising, bookstore pickup, and enrollment services all available after 5pm to fit your busy schedule.
- Assistance in understanding campus lingo, from “gen ed” to “upper division” – we specialize in making it make sense for the returning (and usually older) student.
- Information about services offered at the Ashland campus, and local services in the Rogue Valley, to support your academic success.
Before you even apply, we get you on the road!
The SOU Transfer Center's office hours are:
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 am to 6:00 pm|
|Friday and Saturday||8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
We have made transfer easy by creating transfer guides from many community colleges and universities. Simply click here for transfer guides, and locate the school you are transferring from. The guides will show you how your courses will transfer to SOU.