- taps into your innate curiosity
- is interesting and exciting!
- trains you to achieve a deeper understanding to all problems before attempting to solve them
- is a versatile major
- gives you useful skills for a variety of careers
- gives you practical experience
- has a department that you'll never get lost in
- has the Physics reputation (this is a good reputation)
- provides good salaries!
- opens many doors to you in terms of a career
Get in touch with the latest Physics and Nanotechnology news here!