The 25-yard pool, located in the McNeal Pavilion on the SOU campus, is divided into six lanes and reserved for those who wish to participate in Adult Lap Swimming. Lanes are assigned according to ability and speed.
The pool is open on the following days and times:
|Monday & Wednesday*||12:30pm-1:20pm|
|Monday & Wednesday*||8:00am-9:15am|
|Monday & Wednesday*||7:00pm-8:15pm|
|Tuesday, Thursday & Friday||11:30am-12:30pm|
*Please note that the instructor for the PE 180 class is willing to share the pool, and it might be a bit crowded.
- Students with school ID: $2.00/session*
- SOU Faculty and Staff with ID: $2.00/session
- Community Members: $3.00/session
- Term pass for students and staff: $25.00
- Term pass for community members: $45.00
*The fee is waived for students who are enrolled in any of the classes offered at the pool.
Fees may be paid and season passes purchased, at any lap swim session.