The Provost & Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs oversees the faculty and curriculum of Southern Oregon University, as well as student-related matters. Academic programs are supervised by the Provost in collaboration with the Associate Provost and the Faculty Senate.
Dr. Susan Walsh is Provost & Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs. She is Professor of Communication, and has served as Associate Provost and Director of Graduate Studies, Chair of the Department of Communication, and President of Association of Professors: Southern Oregon University. Dr. Walsh received her Ph.D. in Communication from the University of Oregon.
Susan Walsh, PhD
- Provost & Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs
- Professor of Communication
Karen Stone, PhD
- Associate Vice President for Academic Resource Management
- Professor of Biology
Jody Waters, PhD
- Associate Provost and Director of Graduate Studies
- Associate Professor of Communication
- Budget Officer
Mary Ann Gardner
- Assistant to the AVP for Academic Resource Management
- Executive Assistant to the Provost