Smart Start Your Business
A business primer for entrepreneurs thinking about starting a business
Get the important information you need to know before you start your business in southern Oregon. This 3-hour FREE workshop provides the "nuts and bolts" and more to help you succeed. Extensive handouts will be provided.
Workshop topics include:
- Reality Check - What does it take to succeed?
- Feasibility - Evaluating your idea
- Legal Structures - Which one is right for you?
- Registration & Licensing - State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements
- Business Plan Basics - What goes into a business plan?
- Good Business Practices - Establishing operational methods
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (Registration at 5:15 p.m.)
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Registration at 8:45 a.m.)
Click here to view the flyer (.pdf)
To register, call our office at 541-552-8300 or click here to register online.