Please select below from the options of support services the Service Center may assist you with.
The Service Center is now your stop to deliver deposits collected in the departments. You may bring your deposits in to our front counter anytime Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. When bringing over your deposits here are some important reminders:
- Have the proper deposit documentation with the deposit.
- Allow enough time for our Specialists to review and enter the deposits and provide you with a Banner receipt. This is for everyone's convenience and fraud protection.
Please do not send deposits through campus mail. We are here to assist if you have any questions about deposit forms or how to deposit with us.
You may bring your departmental deposits into the Service Center front counter, where one of our Support Specialists will enter the information into Banner. Please leave enough time for the Support Specialist to enter the deposit and provide you a receipt and do not send deposits through campus mail.
If you have any questions, please contact your Support Specialist.
Current SOU Faculty and Staff may pick-up two 20 punch RVTD bus pass cards each month in the Service Center for free! You must provide your SOU staff ID card at the front counter in the Service Center Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Processing of scantron test forms are now in the Service Center!
Exams must be in a sealed envelope and may either be dropped off at the Service Center front counter Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, or submitted via campus mail. Envelope must be labeled clearly with the instructor's name, department, and phone number.
Exams will be returned to the instructor via campus mail. If you wish to pick-up the exams in the Service Center during regular business hours, please clearly indicate that on your envelope.
Results will be sent to the instructor via email in PDF format. Reports are no longer printed.
For more information on the Scantron process and how to read reports, please visit here.
The Service Center is here to help those who drive on official university business get cleared.
Students, Staff, Faculty, and Volunteers driving for University business, whether through a rental or personal vehicle, must be cleared to drive prior to the trip. To be cleared drivers must:
- Submit the Driver's Clearance Form.
- For drivers with an Oregon driving record (driver's license) in the 3 preceding years, the Service Center will request records from the Oregon DMV. There will be a $5 charge to the department.
- Non-Oregon driving records (those with driver's licenses from other states or those with driving records from other states within the 3 preceding years) must be submitted directly to the Service Center from that state's DMV. These records must be Court Certified.
- No major traffic violations within the last 3 years.
Driver's Clearance is valid for as long as the driver's record remains clear for the following time periods:
- Students - 2 years
- Staff and Faculty - 5 years
- Temporary Staff and Volunteers - 1 year
Please allow for 5 - 7 business days to be cleared for Oregon driving records. For non-Oregon driving records, please allow for 1 - 2 business day processing once the records have been received.
For those seeking Van Certification to drive 10 passenger vans, there are additional requirements once the driver has been certified. Please allow for additional time to become certified.
All individuals (Staff, Faculty, Students, Volunteers) are required to be driver's cleared prior to driving on SOU business, whether through a rental or personal vehicle.
To view the Driver's Clearance Form log into your SOU Gmail account.
If you have any questions regarding van rentals contact Carolyn Trip at Tripc@sou.edu or 541-552-7097.
SOU has five 11 passenger vans and one 7 passenger van available to rent for SOU business travel. Please visit the Van Rental page for more information and the request form. Remember, all drivers for the vans must be driver's cleared and van certified prior to travel.