Welcome to SOU Clubs & Organizations!
Student clubs and organizations serve as a means for connecting with other students, providing leadership development and opportunities, appreciating diversity, encouraging civic engagement, enhancing your college experience. There are many privileges associated with being a registered club/organization at SOU.
5 EASY STEPS to become a registered Club or Organization:
1. Fill out the Online Club & Org Registration Form. Note: You must have at least 7 members, an advisor, and a reliable Primary Contact! Returning clubs must re-register and complete all 5 steps.
2. Complete the Signature Form. This form designates who is permitted to authorize reimbursements and allocations of the club’s funds.
Please turn this form into the Student Life Office (SU312) as soon as possible after you fill out the Online Club & Org Registration Form.
3. Have your Advisor complete the Club Advisor Agreement This form must be signed by your advisor and delivered or mailed to SU312.
4. One representative of your club must attend the weekly Inter-Club Council (ICC) meetings.
ICC meets Wednesdays at 4pm in SU330 located on the 3rd floor of the Stevenson Union (in order for your club to remain in good standing you can only miss two per term). First ICC Meeting: Wednesday October 1st at 4pm in SU330
5. Attend a club training (only one per year is required). Ask your advisors to attend one too.
Club Training Dates For SPRING term
Wednesday, 4/1 at 12:30
For tips and examples for a great fund request presentation. Click here.
If you have questions about Clubs and Organizations please contact your ICC Director, Sabrina Schmit. You can stop by the Student Life Office during her hours or email her, email@example.com
ICC Director Student Life (SU312) Office hours:
or you can contact Danielle Mancuso, Assistant Director of Student Life for Involvement, firstname.lastname@example.org