These are forms students and groups will commonly use for travel, funding requests (through SFC) and reimbursement. If you are representing a club, you may want to visit the clubs webpage for forms.
Events with Risk
- Risk Assessment Form Risk management is the process of identifying and assessing risk and developing strategies to avoid personal injury, property damage, and resultant financial loss. With regard to student activities, risk management means making sure that no one gets hurt and that no property is damaged at an organization's events. Risk management means avoiding lawsuits. All of a student group's activities – receptions, athletic contests, and other events – carry the potential of some risk. For this reason, student organizations just like any operation must learn to identify and reduce risky behavior.
Please fill out the travel request form and visit the Student Life Office (SU312) before travelling on any University-related business.
- Travel Checklist Follow these instructions when planning a trip.
at least two weeks before the proposed departure date. Completing the form does not guarantee the trip will be approved.
- Emergency Contact Form
Each student traveling will need to complete this online form. This form need only be completed once for the year unless updates need to be made. Trip leaders are responsible for assuring they have a roster.
- Assumption of Risk
Each student who will be travelling on the approved trip must read and sign an assumption of risk. Group leaders can fill in all the trip information, but each student must sign, turn the form into the Student Life Office (SU312) and abide by the policies included in the waiver.
- Travel Reimbursement Form
This form is used after your approved trip for any travel reimbursements including lodging, gas, mileage, airfare, or meal per diem.
Clink link to go to Motor Poll site to find out information on drivers clearance forms and requirements. Drivers clearance requests MUST come from CLUB ADVISOR!
- SFC Funding Request Form page1
SFC Funding Request Form page 2
This form is for students or groups that are requiring an emergency request for funds from SFC or require funding for a special project or event. This is not a form for club funding.
- ICC Fund Request Form This form is for campus clubs that are requesting funds from ICCAC.
- Request For Action Form
This is the form you will use in order to access your club funds as well as funds that ICC has allocated to you. You must attach your reciepts in order to access ICC funds. Additionally, if you are attempting to receive funds for travel expenses, you must make an appointment with the Student Life Office (SU 312) at least 15 days before you leave on your trip. If you are planning on driving anywhere for your trip, your group's driver must be certified through the Physical Plant before your travel forms can be processed, contact the Student Life Office at least 60 days before your trip if you are driving and do not have a member who is certified. SEE TRAVEL FORM for lodging, gas, or meal per diem