On-line registration is not available at this time.
Download a brochure (PDF file) 2015 - Coming soon!
Applications Must Include: (items must be submitted together.)
- A completed Application Form (fillable PDF).
- Most current achievement test scores, results of TAG identification testing if available, and other applicable test results.
- Grade records for the current year.
- New Students: Two confidential letters of recommendation. At least one must be from a current classroom teacher or principal. Letters must be in a sealed envelope with a signature across the seal.
Returning Students: One confidential letter of recommendation from a current classroom teacher.
Click here for Letter of Recommendation Form in fillable PDF format.
- ACADEMY is a program for students who are interested in intellectual enrichment. New students must submit a written statement that is 450 to 500 words long and typed in 12 point font. Describe things you have done to enrich your life. You may include information about special interests, leadership, activities, and awards. This is a very important part of the application. Returning Students: In 450 to 500 word essay (12 point font) “Give a man a fish, feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” What if the man asked: “How do I catch my own fish?”
What if humankind ceased to ask questions? Describe the importance of asking questions and applying the concept of inquiry. You may use a personal experience as an example if you wish.
What Is the Deadline?
We accept applications as long as space remains available. However, enrollment in each session is limited. Due to the popularity of ACADEMY, we encourage students to complete their applications early and submit them in a timely fashion. We will begin a waiting list if sessions fill and make every effort to accommodate qualified students. Applications will not be reviewed until all documentation has been received and files are complete. We will notify successful applicants beginning in early March. We will take applications until sessions are filled.
2015 - Academy Tuition Fee: $750 (no application fee)