How to Apply
Applications are now available
On-line registration is not available at this time.
Download a brochure (PDF file) 2014
Applications Must Include: (items must be submitted together.)
- A completed Application Form (fillable PDF).
- Most current achievement test scores, results of TAG identification testing if available, and other applicable test results.
- Grade records for the current year.
- New Students: Two confidential letters of recommendation. At least one must be from a current classroom teacher or principal. Letters must be in a sealed envelope with a signature across the seal.
Returning Students: One confidential letter of recommendation from a current classroom teacher.
Click here for Letter of Recommendation Form in fillable PDF format.
- ACADEMY is a program for students who are interested in intellectual enrichment. New students must submit a written statement that is 450 to 500 words long and typed in 12 point font. Describe things you have done to enrich your life. You may include information about special interests, leadership, activities, and awards. This is a very important part of the application. Returning Students: In 450 to 500 word essay (12 point font) Inspiring people to lead begins with eliminating your own barriers to leadership, regardless of your age, culture, gender or social status. Give some examples of how you can iNSPIRE leadership within yourself and others. This is a very important part of the application.
What Is the Deadline?
We accept applications as long as space remains available. However, enrollment in each session is limited. Due to the popularity of ACADEMY, we encourage students to complete their applications early and submit them in a timely fashion. We will begin a waiting list if sessions fill and make every effort to accommodate qualified students. Applications will not be reviewed until all documentation has been received and files are complete. We will notify successful applicants beginning in early March. We will take applications until sessions are filled.
2014 - Academy Tuition Fee: $750 (no application fee)