The Director says...
After 22 years of dedicated service, Carol Jensen has retired as Director of SOU Pre- College Youth Programs and I am honored to pick up where she left off. I look forward to working with the superb Pre-College Youth Programs staff and Advisory Board, program supporters, and community members throughout the region to continue the thirty- four year legacy of robust, diverse, and rigorous learning opportunities provided for pre-college students. Please stop by our offices, drop me an email, or give me a call. I look forward to getting to know you!
Rachel Jones, Director
Pre-College Youth Programs
A university experience
for every child...
- Fascinating subjects with dynamic instructors
- Innovative technology
- New friendships
- Hidden talents
- Attending classes on a university campus in a safe environment
- State of the art facilities
- Broadening your knowledge in a fun, hands-on way
- The benefits of individual attention in small class groups
- Of the future possibilities of college and career
- Achieving personal successes
- Opening the door to college
Research suggests that children who visit a college campus are more likely to become college students in the future.