Improve the Future with your Degree
Your impact on the future is determined by your education. Southern Oregon University (SOU) sets up all of our Business, Communication, and the Environment (BCE) students for success by providing quality, innovative experiences. Students build strong community connections through internships, mentorships, field studies, capstone projects, volunteer opportunities and civic engagement.
How SOU’s BCE Programs are Different
SOU encourages simultaneously exploring an education and various interests. Every BCE program builds skills and fosters growth that will make you stand out from graduates of other universities.
Take the first step toward your future as you:
- develop successful communication skills through a mix of SOU’s in-class and hands-on learning,
- hone your business leadership, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking abilities,
- cultivate your communication skills so you can successfully grow creatively and intellectually,
- learn how to lead by example in sustainability and environmental stewardship while understanding natural resources,
- engage in unique opportunities and top programs offered in our BCE division,
- graduate prepared to succeed in a multicultural, global society, and
- benefit from the academic experience you receive with SOU’s tutoring and mentorship.
What Can You Do with a Degree from a BCE Program?
Earning a degree from SOU will start your future off on the right foot. In our BCE division, you could graduate and begin a career in any of these exciting roles:
- Corporate attorney
- Financial analyst
- Healthcare administrator
- Business reporter
- Public relations specialist
- Development officer
- City and regional planning aide
- Risk management specialist
- Regulatory affairs management
- Environmental compliance inspector
Business, Communication, & the Environment Programs
“When I first started taking classes in Communication, I knew this was what I wanted to pursue. The professors care about every student and truly want them to excel. Social media and public engagement classes at SOU will help you develop skills to land your dream job.”