Specific Learning Goals and Key Skills: A, B, C & D
Communicate effectively using writing, speech, and image.
1. Demonstrate ability to use Standard American English.
Learners will be able to:
2. Accurately comprehend written, verbal, visual, and/or symbolic communications.
3. Communicate in ways appropriate to purpose and audience.
4. Collaborate with others to achieve a common goal.
Conceptualize ideas holistically, logically, and creatively.
1. Demonstrate awareness of multiple perspectives.
2. Identify perceptions, assumptions and biases in any point of view.
3. Apply logical thought to theoretical and practical issues.
4. Creatively shape ideas, evidence, and experiences.
Access and use information resources effectively and ethically.
1. Determine the nature and extent of information needed.
2. Access information effectively and efficiently.
3. Evaluate information and resources.
4. Integrate information ethically and legally.
Effectively formulate and use mathematical models and procedures to address abstract and applied problems.
1. Recognize and express relationships using quantitative symbols.
2. Interpret, evaluate, and manipulate quantitative representations appropriately.
3. Communicate quantitative concepts and relationships in plain language.
SOU Division of Undergraduate Studies
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland, OR 97520
– Questions About Undergraduate Studies? –