Summer Financial Aid Application available here!
- SOU's Regular Summer Session 2016 begins June 13th and ends September 25th.
- Summer Aid awarding will begin mid-May, 2016.
- Priority application date is May 13, 2016.
- You must have completed the 2015-16 FAFSA by June 17, 2016 to be considered for summer aid at SOU.
- Summer aid will be limited to any remaining eligibility from the 2015-16 academic year (eligibility will be reviewed upon submission of application).
- Students must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Process (SAP).
- It is your responsibility to arrange for payment of your fees even if your financial aid is not available at the time of scheduled fee payment.
- If you make changes to your registration, please submit an Aid Change Request (PDF) to the Enrollment Service Center.
- Summer Financial Aid will begin posting to student accounts on Monday, June 20th providing your file is complete and you are enrolled in a course that started on or before June 20, 2016.
Example: If your first course starts on July 5th, that is the earliest date your financial aid will post to your account.
Financial Aid Online
For 2015-16 Award Year
Once you have been admitted, use inside.sou.edu to access your 2015-2016 financial aid information located on the Financial Aid tab.
Where to Start?
To get started with financial aid at SOU, follow our easy Financial Aid Checklist (PDF) and read the Financial Aid Facts. For additional information about the steps involved, see the information below.
Southern Oregon University FAFSA school code: 003219
This school code is required while filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to make sure we receive your aid status.
Financial Aid Process
Financial Aid Programs