Complete Support for Your College Experience
Your journey at Southern Oregon University (SOU) may start in the classroom, but it can end anywhere you’d like, doing anything you want! So, we take pride in the level of campus support we provide students for every stage of their college experience.
How SOU’s Support is Different
SOU encourages you to simultaneously explore your education and your interests. For each area you can pursue, we also offer support to help you achieve success.
Here are just a few ways SOU is here to support students:
- We care about your education, overall wellness, and growth.
- We lead by example in sustainability and environmental stewardship.
- We provide unique opportunities and top programs.
- We prepare you for success in a multicultural, global society.
- We want you to be your authentic self and champion diversity, equality, and inclusivity.
- We offer personalized degree counseling and development.
- We empower your academic experience with tutoring and mentorship.
Campus Support Resources
Whatever your background or path forward, SOU is here to support your academic journey and growth.
Here is a list of resources for campus support for both incoming and current Raiders:
“The familial atmosphere is really nice. Everyone gets along really well; professors and students will recognize you in passing and it helps you feel supported.”