- be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18
- 24 ms
- iy_2021; im_09; id_21; ih_10; imh_18; i_epoch:1632244739727
- ixf-compiler; ixf-compiler_22.214.171.124
- py_2020; pm_02; pd_18; ph_17; pmh_01; p_epoch:1582074099801
- link-block; link-block_link-block; bodystr
- pn_tstr:Tue Feb 18 17:01:39 PST 2020; pn_epoch:1582074099801
- 0 ms
- be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18
Terms and Conditions for MBA/ED Online Program
By accepting my financial aid, I understand and am agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- I agree to use the Financial Aid self-service functionality and accept/decline my aid electronically. I understand I may contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com regarding alternative methods of communication; and that I can rescind my permission at any time.
- I may only receive aid from only one school each term and accepting Southern Oregon University financial aid means I am not receiving aid for attendance at any other school for that same time period.
- I must report any additional financial assistance missing on my award notice, such as scholarships, vocational rehabilitation funds, and employer tuition assistance. I understand that my aid may be adjusted if additional aid exceeds my demonstrated financial need or my cost of attendance.
- Once I enroll in classes I am responsible for canceling my registration if I choose not to attend Southern Oregon University. I will be responsible for any charges made to my account if I fail to cancel my registration.
- I must only be enrolled in classes required to complete degree requirements. You should refer to your degree requirements to determine that the coursework you are enrolled in is required. Federal law requires that you be degree-seeking and making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to receive Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
- In order to maintain SAP, I must meet a term and cumulative GPA of a 3.0 AND complete at least 67% of attempted credits.
- I must graduate within 150% of my program requirements. Once I am nearing that limit I will be required to appeal for future funding.
- My Financial Aid may be reduced from my course(s) for not attending the first day of class. For this program, participation on the first day of class is required for those who receive federal financial aid.
- Receiving financial aid is contingent on passing the classes that I am enrolled in. Non-passing grades, such as an F or NC, could result in a recalculation of my financial aid.
- Recalculations to my financial aid may cause a balance due on my InsideSOU account and that I am responsible for reviewing my InsideSOU account to see if I owe a repayment of Financial Aid Refunds will be processed within 14 days by the Business Office after my financial aid has actually been applied to my charges.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days by the Business Office after my financial aid has actually been applied to my charges.
- If I withdraw or stop attending, my financial aid may be adjusted. SOU is required to complete a Return to Title IV Refund calculation to determine how much financial aid was earned. If Southern Oregon University is required to return any funds to the US Department of Education, I will be required to repay those funds to Southern Oregon University.
- Disbursements are made directly to my student account prior to the start of each term.
- If I borrow Direct Student Loans, you will be required to complete Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note on studentloans.gov before the loan can be disbursed. The Graduate PLUS Loan requires an approved credit application as well as a Graduate PLUS Master Promissory Note.
I understand that my Cost of Attendance (a financial aid budget) will be:
- used to determine the amounts and types of financial aid I am eligible to receive and, thus, my financial aid may be reduced when my Cost of Attendance is adjusted;
- based initially on the assumption of full-time enrollment in financial aid eligible credits;
I understand that if I purposely give false or misleading information on any financial aid form, I will subject to the college’s disciplinary process. Additionally I may be subject to criminal prosecution under which I may be fined up to $20,000, may be sent to prison or both.