- be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18
- 51 ms
- iy_2023; im_09; id_22; ih_10; imh_27; i_epoch:1.69540363458E+12
- ixf-compiler; ixf-compiler_184.108.40.206
- py_2023; pm_09; pd_05; ph_02; pmh_26; p_epoch:1.69390600821E+12
- link-block; link-block_link-block; bodystr
- pn_tstr:Tue Sep 05 02:26:48 PST 2023; pn_epoch:1.69390600821E+12
- 0 ms
- be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18
SOU Preview Instagram Selfie Scavenger Hunt Contest
November 19, 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. CONTEST PERIOD:
The Southern Oregon University Preview Instagram Selfie Scavenger Hunt Contest entry period begins at 8:00am Pacific Time (PT) on Friday, November 19, 2021 and ends at 12:00pm (PT) on Friday, November 19, 2021. (“The Entry Period”).
One Contest winner will be randomly selected and announced on November 19th at 12:45pm. (“Winner Tabulation and Winner Selection Period”).
This promotion is open to prospective students registered/participating in Preview only. Employees of the Sponsor are eligible to participate but are not allowed to win the grand prize listed below.
3. HOW IT WORKS:
During the Entry Period, users must:
- Follow Southern Oregon University Admissions (@souadmissions) on Instagram.
- Create 5 posts/stories during the SOU Preview event as follows:
- Take a selfie with Rocky Raider (Rocky images/likenesses are acceptable)
- Take a selfie with a Raider Ambassador
- Take a selfie at the Academic Info Fair featuring your intended major or program
- Take a selfie with campus art, choosing from various sculptures, art installations, etc.
- Take a selfie with a new friend
- Share all 5 posts/stories to Instagram AND tag @souadmissions by 12 pm.
- Set Instagram account to public so that posts/stories can be seen by @souadmissions.
Failure to tag each image will result to the submission to be automatically disqualified.
All submissions may be shared by SOU Admissions on social media. All submissions must be received by 12:00pm (PT) on November 19, 2019.
4. SELECTION CRITERIA:
At the end of the Entry Period 1 winner will be randomly selected.
5. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
The winner will be announced at Preview on November 19th at 12:45pm.
6. THE PRIZES: SOU themed prizes TBA.
7. SUBMISSION CONTENT GUIDELINES:
Submissions may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive;
- unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- is profane;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive;
- endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- appears to duplicate any other submitted submission;
- contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others or any trademarks, names or logos owned by others;
- communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- and/or violates any law.
All submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content deemed unacceptable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published. The Sponsor makes the final determination as to which submissions are eligible to take part in this promotion. The sponsor reserves the right to modify the the criteria, dates, & guidelines of the contest at any time.
All submissions become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting your submission, you grant the Sponsor full and unlimited usage right to your submission, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium and unlimited right to display, reproduce, record, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, and re-title.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS/CONDUCT:
“By participating, users agree to these Official Rules which are final and binding in all respects.” Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned due to causes that affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the promotion.
Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the selection process or the operation of the promotion; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any property or service, or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect submission information, or for any failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of submissions at any point in the operation of this promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any the website or any combination thereof.
10. GOVERNING LAW:
The Contest and Contest Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Any claim, action, suit or proceeding (collectively “claim”) between SOU and any contest participants/users that arises from or relates to this Agreement shall be brought and conducted solely and exclusively within the Circuit Court of Jackson County for the State of Oregon; provided, however, if a claim must be brought in a federal forum, then it shall be brought and conducted solely and exclusively within the United States District Court for the District of Oregon. CONTEST PARTICIPANT/USER, BY SUBMISSION OF ENTRY INTO THIS CONTEST, HEREBY CONSENTS TO THE IN PERSONAM JURISDICTION OF SAID COURTS.”
The Sponsor of this promotion is the SOU Office of Admissions.
Please direct SOU Giveaway questions to email@example.com
Contact SOU Admissions
Hours of Operation
*Admissions staff is working remotely, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
*Speak to Admissions front desk directly, call 855.470.3377 between 9 am and 5 pm.
*Admission Counselors are available at their mobile numbers between 8 am and 5 pm.
*Email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Questions About Admissions? –