SOU is a four-year, public liberal arts university located on 175 acres in beautiful Ashland, Oregon.
SOU is on a quarter-term system. Each term is approximately ten weeks long with breaks in between.
SOU’s student body size stays at around 5,100 students with an average class size of 19.
We provide a comprehensive undergraduate experience with over 140 options for majors, minors, certificates, and microcredentials.
The primary mode of communication with SOU during the application process will be through student email. Some things, like acceptance or scholarship letters, may be sent through postal mail.
Help your student navigate deadlines, requirements, and more with this list of resources.
- Need-to-Know Admissions dates and deadlines
- Sign up for campus visits and preview events
- Take the SOU virtual tour
- Connect with your student’s Admission Counselor
- Review the costs of attendance
- Figure out financial aid and the FAFSA
- Search for scholarship opportunities
- Find out more about campus housing
- Learn about student health and wellness
- Understand strategies for learning differences and disabilities
- Get the scoop on student life and recreation
- Keep up with campus safety
- Explore the SOU bookstore
- Support your admitted student
Need help or have more questions? Please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 855.470.3377.