- be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18
- 48 ms
- iy_2023; im_05; id_30; ih_06; imh_48; i_epoch:1.68545450213E+12
- ixf-compiler; ixf-compiler_126.96.36.199
- py_2023; pm_05; pd_27; ph_06; pmh_30; p_epoch:1.68519421701E+12
- link-block; link-block_link-block; bodystr
- pn_tstr:Sat May 27 06:30:17 PST 2023; pn_epoch:1.68519421701E+12
- 0 ms
- be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18
Federal and Oregon State Grants
Grants provide gift aid that does not require repayment. Some grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. File the FAFSA (or ORSAA) on or after October 1st for priority!
Federal Grant Programs
Federal Pell Grant
Up to $6,345 for 2020-21. Has a lifetime limit of 6 full years. Awarded based on need. Prorated awards may be available to part-time students.
- The Federal Pell Grant is available to eligible students, seeking an Associate’s or first Bachelor’s degree.
- Graduate students and students seeking an additional Bachelor’s degree are not eligible to receive the Federal Pell Grant.
- The Department of Education will communicate to all FAFSA applicants who are close or who have exceeded the lifetime limit.
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
Up to $1,000. Awarded only to students that are eligible for a Pell Grant and first come first serve based on FAFSA filing date.
Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant
The TEACH Grant provides up to $4,000* per year to students who agree to serve for four years as a highly-qualified teacher in certain high-need fields at a low-income school.
Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant
Awarded to eligible undergraduate students whose parent or guardian was a member of the U.S. armed forces and died as a result of military service performed in Iraq or Afghanistan after the events of 9/11.
Oregon Opportunity Grant
Must be an Oregon resident attending an Oregon College. Award determinations are from the Oregon Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC). Awards can vary by year, 2020 – 2021 awards were $3,600. Must be an undergraduate student. Pro-rated awards are available for part-time students.
Oregon Tribal Student Grant
The Oregon Tribal Student Grant is available to new and existing students.
Eligibility requirements are:
- Must be an enrolled member of an Oregon federally recognized tribe
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment at an Oregon college or university
- Working towards earning first associate, bachelor’s or graduate degree Funding is available for the 2022-2023 academic year for undergraduate and graduate students. Grant renewal is dependent on funding being allocated for the 2023-2024 academic year by the Oregon State Legislature.
- Complete a grant application
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the Oregon Student Aid Application (ORSAA)
- Priority consideration for applications and FAFSA/ORSAAs received by August 1st at 5pm
*For students from states other than Oregon, please contact your home state’s appropriate office to determine if they award state grants for students attending college outside of their home state.
Financial Aid Resources
Contact Raider Student Services
Raider Student Services
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland, OR 97520
Financial Aid & Scholarships: email@example.com
Registrar (Registration & Records): firstname.lastname@example.org
Bursar (Student Financial Accounts): email@example.com
Hours: Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm