- be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18
- 23 ms
- iy_2021; im_09; id_21; ih_10; imh_32; i_epoch:1632245546914
- ixf-compiler; ixf-compiler_220.127.116.11
- py_2021; pm_09; pd_07; ph_08; pmh_16; p_epoch:1631027786621
- link-block-publisher; link-block-publisher_link-block-publisher; bodystr
- pn_tstr:Tue Sep 07 08:16:26 PST 2021; pn_epoch:1631027786621
- 0 ms
- be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18
When to Register for Classes
SOU Registration Schedule – Winter Quarter 2022
Registration Begins October 25, 2021:
- October 25, 2021 8 am – Graduate & Post-Bac Students, Accelerated Baccalaureate, Jackson/Josephine County Pledge, Disability Resources, Army ROTC, and Veterans
- October 25, 2021 8 am – Seniors (165 credits or more)
- October 26, 2021 8 am – Seniors (135 – 164 credits)
- October 28, 2021 8 am – Juniors (113 – 134 credits)
- October 29, 2021 8 am – Juniors (90 – 112 credits)
- November 1, 2021 8 am – Sophomores (68 – 89 credits)
- November 1, 2021 8 am – Honors College, OHSU, NAIA Athletes, Success at Southern, Bridge Program
- November 2, 2021 8 am – Sophomores (45 – 67 credits)
- November 4, 2021 8 am – Freshmen (16 – 44 credits)
- November 5, 2021 8 am – Freshmen (0 – 15 credits)
- November 5, 2021 8 am – Non-Degree Seeking Students
- See below – Newly Admitted Students for Fall Term**
*All dates are subject to change please check back regularly.
Looking for Academic Advising?
Registering for Classes
Currently enrolled and readmitted, former students are eligible to register according to the prioritized schedule below. The class schedule lists the date and time a particular group of students may start registering for classes based on the number of successfully earned and graded credit hours through the most recently completed term. For transfer students, this includes transfer credit accepted by SOU.
Currently registered in-progress classes, as displayed in your DegreeWorks audit, do not count towards your registration eligibility date.
You can find your earned credit hours through InsideSOU in Online Services / Student & Registration Tools / Registration Status / Select the registration term / Earned Credit. Transfer students will need to add Transfer earned credit hours to Institutional earned credit hours for registration purposes.
You will be able to register through links at InsideSOU any time after your designated start time.
**Newly Admitted Students for Fall Term:
Newly admitted students will receive information about Raider Ready Events once they pay their enrollment deposit.
Students who register and find that they cannot attend SOU must access MySOU, or visit the Raider Student Services (ESC) in Britt 230 to cancel their registration prior to the beginning of classes. Failure to do so will result in tuition charges. For information about refunds, go to the Academic Calendar to view the refund schedule.
Holds on your account:
If you have registration holds on your account you will not be able to register. Please check your holds via InsideSOU (Online Services / Student & Registration Tools / Academic Profile / Holds.) Make sure you take care of the holds, prior to your scheduled registration time. If you have a revolving charge hold, you can resolve that yourself in InsideSOU by electronically agreeing to the Revolving Charge Agreement (Online Services / Student & Registration Tools / Billing Account / Sign Revolving Charge Agreement.)